bugle frigger (frigger)


Glass bugle frigger incised with a spiral twist.

Frigger is an English term for an object made by a glassworker on his own time. Most friggers were made from the molten glass that remained in the pot at the end of the day. They are also known as whimsies.

This object is on display at RAMM in the Courtyard.

More like this

Leave a comment

Subject to approval, your name and blog comment will be made public. Any comment replies will also be public. Your email address will never be published. If you wish to contact us privately, please use the Contact form.

Leave a comment