This figurine depicts a woman with both arms raised. It is very worn but seems to have been very simply decorated. During the Cypriot Iron Age figurines like this were very popular offerings left in temples and probably depict goddesses. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.
This object is not on display.