This is a cream-coloured round based jug with a long thin neck and a flared spouted lip. Its neck and body are decorated with horizontal red and black bands, and black diagonal bands extend to the base. It dates from the Cypriot Bronze Age. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.