This is an umber-painted cream ware pear-shaped (pyriform) jar. It has three lug handles and is decorated with black and orange bands round the body and a zig-zag pattern on the shoulder. It was made during the Cypriot Middle to Late Bronze Age. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.