This one-handled cup was made in the Cypriot Late Bronze Age. Its pale base colour is relieved by a brown spiral in the interior of the base, and bands of the same colour round the outside of the base and round the lip. It is approximately 3cm tall and 6cm in diameter. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.