This is a round-based cup with a long spout and a loop handle. It was made in the early or mid Cypriot Bronze Age. It has not been decorated but has been ‘burnished’ for a glossy appearance. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.