This round-based flask has a tall narrow neck, round lip and one handle. Typical for this type of vessel, one side of the flask is flattened whilst the other forms a conical shape. The vessel still has traces of mud on the surface which have not been removed since it was excavated from the ground. It was made during the Cypriot Late Bronze Age. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.