This figurine depicts a nude woman with her arms by her side, her feet pointing outwards and wearing a head-dress. The figurine has traces of mud which has not been cleaned since it was excavated. During the Cypriot Iron Age mould-made figurines like this were very popular offerings left in temples and probably depict goddesses. The man who donated this object to the museum was Commissioner of Larnaca between 1879 and 1908 and collected many archaeological objects during his time on the island of Cyprus. Unfortunately he did not record where any of the objects were discovered.